Corcept Therapeutics (CORT) Announces 11M Common Offering
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (VIMC) (NRF) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (LH) Lower (more...)
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
Corcept Therapeutics Incorporated (Nasdaq: CORT), is offering to issue and sell 11,000,000 shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC is acting as sole book-running manager and underwriter in the offering. The last reported sale price of its common stock on June 29, 2012 was $4.49 per share. Corcept also intends to grant the underwriter a 30 day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the shares of common stock offered in the public offering.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teekay (TK) Files 5.7M Common Shelf for Shareholder
- E-House (EJ) Announces $180 Million Convertible Senior Notes Offering
- Cempra (CEMP) Files $100M Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!