Corbus Pharma (CRBP) Lower after Entering Agreement with Cantor on $35M Common Stock Offering
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Corbus Pharma (NASDAQ: CRBP) is trading down 6% after-hours after the company disclosed it entered into a Controlled Equity OfferingSM Sales Agreement, or sales agreement, with Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. relating to shares of our common stock offered by this prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus. In accordance with the terms of the sales agreement, we may offer and sell shares of our common stock having an aggregate offering price of up to $35.0 million from time to time through Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. acting as sales agent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corbus Pharma (CRBP) Receives UE Orphan Designation for JBT-101 for Treatment of Systemic Sclerosis
- ViewRay (VRAY) Raises $26.1 Million in Private Placement of Common Stock and Warrants
- Almost Family (AFAM) to Offer 2.5M Shares
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!