Corbus Pharma (CRBP) Lower after Entering Agreement with Cantor on $35M Common Stock Offering
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Corbus Pharma (NASDAQ: CRBP) is trading down 6% after-hours after the company disclosed it entered into a Controlled Equity OfferingSM Sales Agreement, or sales agreement, with Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. relating to shares of our common stock offered by this prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus. In accordance with the terms of the sales agreement, we may offer and sell shares of our common stock having an aggregate offering price of up to $35.0 million from time to time through Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. acting as sales agent.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clearside Biomedical (CLSD) Lower After Plans to Offer 4M Shares
- Valley National (VLY) Announces 8.4M Share Stock Offering
- Iridex Corp (IRIX) Prices 1.15M Common Shares at $14
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!