Connecture (CNXR) Files 13.4M Share Common Stock Shelf for Shareholders
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Connecture (NASDAQ: CNXR) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell up to 13,408,969 shares of common stock on behalf of selling shareholders. The company also filed to sell up to 52,000 shares of Series A Preferred.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- UniPixel (UNXL) Reports MOU for Strategic Partnership with General Interface Solution
- XOMA (XOMA) Says Servier Agreed to Amend Terms of Loan Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!