Connecture (CNXR) Files 13.4M Share Common Stock Shelf for Shareholders
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Connecture (NASDAQ: CNXR) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell up to 13,408,969 shares of common stock on behalf of selling shareholders. The company also filed to sell up to 52,000 shares of Series A Preferred.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Gladstone Commercial (GOOD) Prices 774.4k Common Stock Offering at $18.35/Share
- Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) Announces 16.66M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering (CG)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!