Conn's (CONN) Files $250M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Conn's (Nasdaq: CONN) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $250 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Guarantees of Debt Securities, Warrants, Rights, Stock Purchase Contracts, Depositary Shares, Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Nanosphere (NSPH) Commences Common Stock Offering, Prelim. Q3 Revs Top Expectations
- New Mountain Finance (NMFC) Prices 5M Common Offering at $14.53/Share
- DryShips (DRYS) Reports Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!