Conn's (CONN) Files $250M Mixed Shelf
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/10: (PBM) (NURO) (RMBS) Higher; (GNK) (HIHO) (EGLE) Lower
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- FDIC Votes to Adopt Volcker Rule; Will Aim to Stem 'Risky' Trading at Banks (C) (JPM) (BAC)
Conn's (Nasdaq: CONN) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $250 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Guarantees of Debt Securities, Warrants, Rights, Stock Purchase Contracts, Depositary Shares, Units, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Conn's (CONN) Strong Q3 Results are Just the Beginning - Cramer
- YRC Worldwide (YRCW) Files 3M Common Shelf
- NXP Semi (NXPI) Announces 25M Common Secondary Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!