Conn's (CONN) Files $250M Mixed Shelf
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
Conn's (Nasdaq: CONN) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $250 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Guarantees of Debt Securities, Warrants, Rights, Stock Purchase Contracts, Depositary Shares, Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Reports World Machine Sales Down 18% in Sept.
- New Mountain Finance (NMFC) Announces 5M Share Common Stock Offering
- Verisign Inc. (VRSN) Reports Amendments to Agreements with DOC, ICANN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!