Conn's (CONN) Files $250M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 6/27 - 7/1: Markets Rebound Following Brexit Fall; US Banks Gain on Stress Test Results; Tesla Under Fire Following Accident
- Wall St. ends higher for fourth straight day
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Says Subject of Various Rumors; Won't Comment on Latest Speculation
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Caution: Wall Street Rumor Mill in Overdrive
Conn's (Nasdaq: CONN) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $250 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Guarantees of Debt Securities, Warrants, Rights, Stock Purchase Contracts, Depositary Shares, Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Google Capital Makes $46.35M Investment in Care.com (CRCM)
- The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Files $150M Mixed Shelf
- Stellar Biotechnologies (SBOT) Prices $6.75M Registered Direct Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!