Conn's (CONN) Files $250M Mixed Shelf
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Conn's (Nasdaq: CONN) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $250 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Guarantees of Debt Securities, Warrants, Rights, Stock Purchase Contracts, Depositary Shares, Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- RGS Energy (RGSE) Announces Pricing of $4.1M Common Stock, Warrants Offering
- Jefferson Capital Interests (JCAP) Announces $50M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!