Compugen (CGEN) Files $100M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 2/23 - 2/27: Revised GDP Slips, but Beats, in Q4; Two Pharma Giants to Merge; Net Neutrality Passes
- UPDATE: Revised Q4 GDP Growth Slows to 2.2% as Private Inventory Investment Estimate Trimmed
- Former AIG (AIG) CEO Benmosche Dies at Age 70
- UPDATE: FDIC Takes Over Doral Bank (DRL) in Puerto Rico
- Ericsson (ERIC) Files Complaints Against Apple (AAPL) Over Patent Infringement
Compugen Ltd (Nasdaq: CGEN) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $100 million of Ordinary Shares, Debt Securities, Rights, Warrants, Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CyberArk Software (CYBR) Files $200M Ordinary Share Shelf
- IBM (IBM) Sees Greater FX Impact on Q1. FY15 Revenue Growth
- Echo Global Logistics (ECHO) Files $450M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!