Community Partners Bancorp (CPBC) Files $30M Mixed Shelf
- Allergan (AGN), Valeant (VRX), Pershing Square Enter Litigation Settlement; Special Meeting Date Set
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/16: (SINO) (SCOK) (VIMC) Higher; (VHC) (AT) (COOL) Lower
- Hertz Global (HTZ), Icahn Reach Agreement Over Director Appointments
- Washington Prime (WPG) to Acquire Glimcher Realty Trust (GRT) for $14.20/Share
- Apple's (AAPL) New iPhone 6/6+ May Not Hit China Until Early 2015
Community Partners Bancorp (Nasdaq: CPBC) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $30 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Warrants, Debt Securities, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lehigh Gas Partners (LGP) Prices 3.6M Common Offering at $33.99/Unit
- Immunomedics (IMMU) Files $130M Mixed Shelf
- Opexa Therapeutics (OPXA) to Offer Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!