Community Partners Bancorp (CPBC) Files $30M Mixed Shelf
- Wall St. set for lower open as investors seek safety
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
- Coca Cola (KO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- A Michael Bloomberg Presidential Bid Would Likely Give GOP a Win Over Hilary Clinton
- Global stocks hit the rocks after Asian markets slump
Community Partners Bancorp (Nasdaq: CPBC) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $30 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Warrants, Debt Securities, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Jan. Comps Decline 8%; Q4 EPS Guidance Tops Views
- United Development Funding IV (UDF) Issues Response to Hedge Fund; Says Allegations 'False' and 'Misleading'
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals (ADMP) Files 2.37M Common Stock Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!