Community Partners Bancorp (CPBC) Files $30M Mixed Shelf
- Wall St. gains as data points to budding economy
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Ends Merger Talks with Hershey (HSY)
- EU to hand Apple Irish tax bill of $1.1 billion, source says
- American Airlines (AAL) Appoints COO Isom as President
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/29: (SYRS) (FLEX) (MDLZ) Higher; (SCSC) (HSY) (CTLT) Lower (more...)
Community Partners Bancorp (Nasdaq: CPBC) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $30 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Warrants, Debt Securities, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan's (MYL) Epipen4Schools Program is a Complicated Maze of Specialty Distribution Cos - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 8/29: (MCUR) (DK) (USG)
- Par Pacific (PARR) Launches $50M Stock Rights Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!