Community Partners Bancorp (CPBC) Files $30M Mixed Shelf
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Community Partners Bancorp (Nasdaq: CPBC) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $30 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Warrants, Debt Securities, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pinnacle Foods (PF) Prices 17M Common Secondary Offering at $26.75/Share
- Ares Capital (ARCC) Prices 14.3M Share Stock Offering
- NorthStar Realty Finance (NRF) Commences 50M Share Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!