CommScope (COMM) Announces 7M Common Stock Sale by Affiliate of The Carlyle Group
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
CommScope Holding Company, Inc. (NASDAQ: COMM) has announced the sale of 7 million shares of its common stock on an underwritten basis by an affiliate of The Carlyle Group. In addition, the underwriter will have an option to purchase up to 1,050,000 additional shares from Carlyle. CommScope will not receive any of the proceeds from the offering of shares by Carlyle. Closing of the offering is expected to occur on or about August 29, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC is acting as the sole underwriter for the offering. Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC proposes to offer the shares of common stock from time to time to purchasers directly or through agents, or through brokers in brokerage transactions on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, or to dealers in negotiated transactions or in a combination of such methods of sale, at a fixed price or prices, which may be changed, or at market prices prevailing at the time of sale, at prices related to such prevailing market prices or at negotiated prices.
Following the offering, Carlyle will continue to beneficially own 34,216,970 shares, or approximately 17.8%, of CommScope’s outstanding common stock after giving effect to the offering (or 33,166,970 shares, or approximately 17.2%, if the underwriter fully exercises its option to purchase additional shares).
CommScope has filed an automatically effective registration statement (including a prospectus) with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for the offering to which this communication relates, and the offering may only be made by means of such written prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Immune Pharma (IMNP) Files 39.77M Share Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
- xG Technology (XGTI) Files $22.9M Units Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, The Carlyle Group, CommScope Takeover
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!