CommScope (COMM) Announces 7M Common Stock Sale by Affiliate of The Carlyle Group
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
CommScope Holding Company, Inc. (NASDAQ: COMM) has announced the sale of 7 million shares of its common stock on an underwritten basis by an affiliate of The Carlyle Group. In addition, the underwriter will have an option to purchase up to 1,050,000 additional shares from Carlyle. CommScope will not receive any of the proceeds from the offering of shares by Carlyle. Closing of the offering is expected to occur on or about August 29, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC is acting as the sole underwriter for the offering. Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC proposes to offer the shares of common stock from time to time to purchasers directly or through agents, or through brokers in brokerage transactions on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, or to dealers in negotiated transactions or in a combination of such methods of sale, at a fixed price or prices, which may be changed, or at market prices prevailing at the time of sale, at prices related to such prevailing market prices or at negotiated prices.
Following the offering, Carlyle will continue to beneficially own 34,216,970 shares, or approximately 17.8%, of CommScope’s outstanding common stock after giving effect to the offering (or 33,166,970 shares, or approximately 17.2%, if the underwriter fully exercises its option to purchase additional shares).
CommScope has filed an automatically effective registration statement (including a prospectus) with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission for the offering to which this communication relates, and the offering may only be made by means of such written prospectus.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- MGT Capital (MGTI) Comments on Delisting; Knows No Facts, Circumstances Leading to Unilateral Decision
- Liberty Global (LBTYA) to Acquire Multimedia Polska for $760M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, The Carlyle Group, CommScope Takeover
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!