Collegium Pharma (COLL) Files $250M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Collegium Pharma (NASDAQ: COLL) filed a $250 million securities shelf on form S-3.
The company may sell Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants, Units, Subscription Rights, or any combination of these securities.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Evans Bancorp (EVBN) Commences $14M Offering of Common Stock
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Prices 1.75M Units at $2.25 Each
- UPDATE: Uranium Energy (UEC) Files to Offer 6.7M Common Stock and Warrant Units