Collegium Pharma (COLL) Files $250M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Collegium Pharma (NASDAQ: COLL) filed a $250 million securities shelf on form S-3.
The company may sell Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants, Units, Subscription Rights, or any combination of these securities.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pershing Gold (PGLC) Prices 2.2M Shares at $3.40/Sh
- Farmland Partners (FPI) to Offer 3.1M Common Shares
- Pershing Gold Corporation. (PGLC) to Offer Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!