Collegium Pharma (COLL) Announces Common Stock Offering
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Collegium Pharmaceutical, Inc. (Nasdaq: COLL) announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of shares of its common stock. All of the shares in the offering are being sold by Collegium. In addition, Collegium has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the shares of its common stock offered in the public offering.
Jefferies LLC and Piper Jaffray & Co. are acting as joint book-running managers.
Collegium intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for the continued commercialization of Xtampza; to fund research and development efforts of its other product candidates; and for working capital and general corporate purposes, which may include the acquisition or licensing of product candidates, technologies, compounds, other assets or complementary businesses.
The securities described above are being offered by Collegium pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement (including a base prospectus) filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). Before you invest, you should read the base prospectus in the registration statement and related preliminary prospectus supplement that Collegium has filed with the SEC for more complete information about Collegium and this offering. The preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus are available for free by visiting EDGAR on the SEC’s website located at www.sec.gov. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying base prospectus, when available, may also be obtained by contacting: Jefferies LLC, Attn: Equity Syndicate Prospectus Department, 520 Madison Ave, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10022, by telephone at (877) 821-7388 or by email at Prospectus_Department@Jefferies.com; or Piper Jaffray & Co., Attention: Prospectus Department, 800 Nicollet Mall, J12S03, Minneapolis, MN 55402, or by telephone at 800-747-3924 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- Palatin Technologies (PTN) Prices $16.5M Common Stock, Warrants Offering
- UPDATE: Global Eagle Entertainment (ENT) to Obtain New Credit Facilities; Company in Discussions to Acquire Related Business, Satellite Transponders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Jefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!