CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) Prices 3.25M Shares at $20
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
CoLucid Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: CLCD) announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 3,250,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $20.00 per share, for aggregate gross proceeds of $65.0 million. In addition, CoLucid has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 487,500 shares of common stock on the same terms and conditions. All of the shares of common stock in the offering are being sold by CoLucid. The offering is expected to close on September 14, 2016, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
Piper Jaffray & Co. and Barclays Capital Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering. Stifel is acting as lead manager for the offering, and Ladenburg Thalmann is acting as co-manager for the offering.
CoLucid anticipates the aggregate net proceeds from the offering will be approximately $60.6 million, after deducting the underwriting discounts and commissions and estimated offering expenses payable by CoLucid, but excluding any exercise of the underwriters’ option to purchase additional shares of common stock. CoLucid intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to fund the continued clinical development of lasmiditan and the remainder for working capital and general corporate purposes.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) PT Raised to $40 at Stifel Following NDR
- Community Bank System (CBU) to Acquire Merchants Bancshares (MBVT) in ~$304M Deal
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Stifel, Barclays, Ladenburg Thalmann Financial Services
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!