Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Announces $300M Common Stock Offering
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Cliffs Natural Resources Inc. (NYSE: CLF) announced the commencement of an underwritten public offering of $300 million of its common shares ("Common Shares") or up to an aggregate of $345 million of Common Shares if the underwriters exercise their option to purchase additional Common Shares in full (the "Offering").
The Company intends to use the net proceeds received from the Offering for general corporate purposes, including the repayment of debt, in particular its senior notes due January 2018.
BofA Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse, Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Deutsche Bank Securities are acting as joint bookrunners for the Offering.
The Offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the preliminary prospectus related to the Offering, when available, may be obtained for free by visiting the SEC's website at www.sec.gov. Alternatively, when available, copies may be obtained by contacting BofA Merrill Lynch, NC1-004-03-43, 200 North College Street, 3rd floor, Charlotte, NC 28255-0001, Attn: Prospectus Department, Email: email@example.com; Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC, Attn: Prospectus Department, One Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010, or by calling toll-free at (800) 221-1037 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; Goldman, Sachs & Co., Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, telephone: 1-866-471-2526, facsimile: 212-902-9316 or by emailing email@example.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AK Steel (AKS) Prices 65M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$318.5M
- Quantenna Communications (QTNA) IPO Opens at $16.80/Share
- Acushnet Holdings (GOLF) Prices 19.3M Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Below Expected Range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Deutsche Bank, Merrill Lynch, Bank of America
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!