Clearwire (CLWR) Registered to Sell Up to $300M in Stock
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
In an SEC filing late Friday, Clearwire (Nasdaq: CLWR) registered to sell up to $300 million in common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) Prices 7M Offering; Sees Gross Proceeds of $314.6M
- EVERTEC (EVTB) Files 15.3M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- Cyber Mondy Online Sales Jump 18%, Hit New Spending Record (AMZN) (EBAY) (BBY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!