Cidara Therapeutics (CDTX) to Offer Common Stock
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Cidara Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDTX), a biotechnology company developing novel anti-infectives including immunotherapies, today announced that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of its common stock. Cidara also expects to grant the underwriter of the offering a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of its common stock at the public offering price. The offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering will be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Cidara anticipates using the net proceeds from the offering to fund research and development activities for its development programs, including, but not limited to, the clinical development of CD101 IV and CD101 Topical antifungal programs, the completion of IND enabling studies of the Cloudbreak antibacterial development candidate CD201, for further expansion of the Cloudbreak discovery platform and for working capital and general corporate purposes.
Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocular Therapeutix (OCUL) Enters $40M Controlled Equity Offering Sales Agreement
- Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR) Files $250M Mixed Shelf
- Fairmount Santrol (FMSA) Pirices Larger 20M Share Stock Offering for Proceeds of $175M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCantor Fitzgerald
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!