Chuy's Holdings (CHUY) Files 4.5M Share Offering for Selling Holders
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/05: (CALA) (YY) (FNSR) Higher; (CKP) (EBS) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
Chuy's Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHUY) filed to offer up to 4.5 million shares on behalf of selling shareholders. The company will not receive any proceeds from the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chuy's Holdings (CHUY) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers FY15 EPS Guidance
- Laredo Petroleum (LPI) Closs 69M Common Offering at $11.05/Share
- Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance (ARI) Announces 10M Common Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!