Chuy's Holdings (CHUY) Files 4.5M Share Offering for Selling Holders
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
Chuy's Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHUY) filed to offer up to 4.5 million shares on behalf of selling shareholders. The company will not receive any proceeds from the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Files 20M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- Facebook (FB) Files 162.7M Common Shelf for WhatsApp-Related Shareholders
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Commences 4.8M Common Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!