Chuy's Holdings (CHUY) Files 4.5M Share Offering for Selling Holders
- Wall St. rallies, led by banks and energy stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/12: (ICPT) (NEWS) (MERC) Higher; (LPLA) (SCSS) (SUNE) Lower
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
Chuy's Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHUY) filed to offer up to 4.5 million shares on behalf of selling shareholders. The company will not receive any proceeds from the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TransEnterix (TRXC) Files 42.8M Common Stock Shelf for Shareholders
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals (ADMP) Files 2.37M Common Stock Shelf
- Fieldpoint Petroleum (FPP) Files $20M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!