Chuy's Holdings (CHUY) Files 4.5M Share Offering for Selling Holders
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Hospira (HSP) May Acquire Danone's Medical-Nutrition Business in $5B Deal - WSJ
- Carl Icahn Makes Quick $174M from Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Sale
- Virgin America Files for U.S. IPO
- Cummins, Inc. (CMI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Boosts Revenue Growth Outlook
Chuy's Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHUY) filed to offer up to 4.5 million shares on behalf of selling shareholders. The company will not receive any proceeds from the offering.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorporation (ZION) Commences $525M Common Offering
- NRG Yield (NYLD) Plans 10.5M Common Stock Offering
- MeetMe, Inc. (MEET) 5M Offering Prices at $2/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!