Cheniere Energy Partners (CQP) Files $3B Mixed Shelf
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/10: (PBM) (NURO) (RMBS) Higher; (GNK) (HIHO) (EGLE) Lower
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
Cheniere Energy Partners L.P. (AMEX: CQP) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $3 billion of Common Units, Partnership Securities, Debt Securities, Warrants, Rights, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yandex (YNDX) Announces $600M Convertible Notes Offering; Adds 3M to Buyback Plan
- Ares Capital (ARCC) Prices 14.3M Share Stock Offering
- Icahn Enterprises (IEP) Announces 2M Depositary Unit Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!