Cheniere Energy (LNG) Announces 20M Offering
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Cheniere Energy, Inc. (AMEX: LNG) announced today that it has agreed to sell 20,000,000 shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering under an effective shelf registration statement. The underwriters will have a 30-day option to purchase up to an aggregate of 3,000,000 additional shares of common stock from Cheniere to cover any over-allotments. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to repay the $204.6 million principal amount outstanding of the 2.25% convertible notes due August 1, 2012, for capital expenditures on the Creole Trail Pipeline and for general corporate purposes. Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC are serving as the underwriters in the offering.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACHN) Files $150M Mixed Shelf
- Applied Optoelectronics (AAOI) Announces 1.3M Common Follow-On Offering
- FireEye (FEYE) Prices 14M Share Offering at $82
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Morgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!