Cheniere Energy (LNG) Announces 20M Offering
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/2: (GLRI) (HELI) (XOOM) Higher; (WPCS) (GTSI) (XCO) Lower
- Accenture (ACN) to Sell Navitaire in $830M Deal
- Centene (CNC) to Acquire Health Net (HNT) in ~$6.8B Deal
Cheniere Energy, Inc. (AMEX: LNG) announced today that it has agreed to sell 20,000,000 shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering under an effective shelf registration statement. The underwriters will have a 30-day option to purchase up to an aggregate of 3,000,000 additional shares of common stock from Cheniere to cover any over-allotments. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to repay the $204.6 million principal amount outstanding of the 2.25% convertible notes due August 1, 2012, for capital expenditures on the Creole Trail Pipeline and for general corporate purposes. Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC are serving as the underwriters in the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cheniere Partners Issues Notice to Proceed and Commences Construction on Train 5 of the Sabine Pass Liquefaction Project
- Credit Suisse Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Outperform
- Univision Holdings (UVN) Files $100M IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Morgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!