Cheniere Energy (LNG) Announces 20M Offering
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Cheniere Energy, Inc. (AMEX: LNG) announced today that it has agreed to sell 20,000,000 shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering under an effective shelf registration statement. The underwriters will have a 30-day option to purchase up to an aggregate of 3,000,000 additional shares of common stock from Cheniere to cover any over-allotments. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to repay the $204.6 million principal amount outstanding of the 2.25% convertible notes due August 1, 2012, for capital expenditures on the Creole Trail Pipeline and for general corporate purposes. Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC are serving as the underwriters in the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cheniere Energy (LNG), EDP Sign 20-Year LNG Sale and Purchase Agreement
- Apple (AAPL) iPhone Demand Tracking Ahead of Wall Street Estimates, Morgan Stanley Says
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Kinross Gold (KGC) to Neutral