Cheniere Energy (LNG) Announces 20M Offering
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
Cheniere Energy, Inc. (AMEX: LNG) announced today that it has agreed to sell 20,000,000 shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering under an effective shelf registration statement. The underwriters will have a 30-day option to purchase up to an aggregate of 3,000,000 additional shares of common stock from Cheniere to cover any over-allotments. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to repay the $204.6 million principal amount outstanding of the 2.25% convertible notes due August 1, 2012, for capital expenditures on the Creole Trail Pipeline and for general corporate purposes. Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC are serving as the underwriters in the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cheniere Energy, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2014 Results
- Urstadt Biddle Properties (UBA) Announces 2.5M Common Offering
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Files 20M Common Shelf for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Morgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!