Cheniere Energy (LNG) Announces 20M Offering
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Cheniere Energy, Inc. (AMEX: LNG) announced today that it has agreed to sell 20,000,000 shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering under an effective shelf registration statement. The underwriters will have a 30-day option to purchase up to an aggregate of 3,000,000 additional shares of common stock from Cheniere to cover any over-allotments. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to repay the $204.6 million principal amount outstanding of the 2.25% convertible notes due August 1, 2012, for capital expenditures on the Creole Trail Pipeline and for general corporate purposes. Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC are serving as the underwriters in the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades BlackBerry (BBRY) to Underweight; Street Seen as Too Optimistic
- Paramount Group (PGRE) IPO Prices at $17.50, Middle of Range
- Tesla (TSLA) CEO Says Rumors About Canceling Falcon Doors Are False
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Morgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!