Cheniere Energy (LNG) Announces 20M Offering
- Wall Street rallies late; biotechs, materials boost
- Bank Stocks Obliterated to Start the Year
- Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Cuts Quarterly Dividend 81.5% to $0.05; Yields 0.5%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/9: (BLPH) (CTIC) (TRXC) Higher; (ASEI) (PAGP) (BRS) Lower
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
Cheniere Energy, Inc. (AMEX: LNG) announced today that it has agreed to sell 20,000,000 shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering under an effective shelf registration statement. The underwriters will have a 30-day option to purchase up to an aggregate of 3,000,000 additional shares of common stock from Cheniere to cover any over-allotments. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to repay the $204.6 million principal amount outstanding of the 2.25% convertible notes due August 1, 2012, for capital expenditures on the Creole Trail Pipeline and for general corporate purposes. Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC are serving as the underwriters in the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apollo Global to Acquire Apollo Education Group (APOL) for $9.50/Share
- Hess Corp. (HES) Prices Common Stock, Depositary Shares Offering; Sees Net Proceeds of ~$945M
- Endurance Int'l (EIGI) Closes Constant Contact Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Morgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!