Cheniere Energy (LNG) Announces 20M Offering
- Market Wrap: Apple Loses Ban Appeal vs Samsung; Alibaba Reports Improved Profit; Tiffany Shines in Q2
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/27: (CREG) (CCUR) (FEYE) Higher; (GOMO) (WSM) (GES) Lower (more...)
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Misses Q2 EPS by 3c; Cuts FY15 Outlook
- Apple (AAPL) Could Deliver BIG at September Event with iWatch and 2 iPhone Models
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Guides FY14 EPS Below Expectations
Cheniere Energy, Inc. (AMEX: LNG) announced today that it has agreed to sell 20,000,000 shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering under an effective shelf registration statement. The underwriters will have a 30-day option to purchase up to an aggregate of 3,000,000 additional shares of common stock from Cheniere to cover any over-allotments. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to repay the $204.6 million principal amount outstanding of the 2.25% convertible notes due August 1, 2012, for capital expenditures on the Creole Trail Pipeline and for general corporate purposes. Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC are serving as the underwriters in the offering.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Quest Resource Holding (QRHC) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
- salesforce.com (CRM) Files 7.2M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- Ardmore Shipping (ASC) Comments on $300M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Morgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!