Cheniere Energy (LNG) Announces 20M Offering
- Merck KGaA to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) in $17B Deal
- Apple (AAPL) First Weekend iPhone 6/6+ Sales Top 10 Million Units
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/22: (VIAS) (SIAL) (CNET) Higher; (CRR) (INVN) (YHOO) Lower (more...)
- Siemens to Acquire Dresser-Rand Group (DRC) in $7.6 Billion Deal
- EMC (EMC) Considers Merger With Rival - WSJ
Cheniere Energy, Inc. (AMEX: LNG) announced today that it has agreed to sell 20,000,000 shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering under an effective shelf registration statement. The underwriters will have a 30-day option to purchase up to an aggregate of 3,000,000 additional shares of common stock from Cheniere to cover any over-allotments. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to repay the $204.6 million principal amount outstanding of the 2.25% convertible notes due August 1, 2012, for capital expenditures on the Creole Trail Pipeline and for general corporate purposes. Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC are serving as the underwriters in the offering.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Limoneira (LMNR) Files $75M Common Shelf
- Star Bulk Carriers (SBLK) Files to Sell 29.9M Shares for Stockholder
- Warren Resources (WRES) Files 6.7M Common Shelf for Holders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse, Morgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!