Cheniere (LNG) Approves 31M Registered Direct Offering at $15.10/Share
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/21: (LIVE) (ZAZA) (HSTM) Higher; (RNO) (BBLU) (MNGA) Lower
- The Coca Cola Company (KO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- ECB Floats Corporate Bond Buying 'Trial Ballon'
Cheniere Energy, Inc. (AMEX: LNG) has entered into a definitive agreement with institutional investors to sell 31,000,000 shares of its common stock at a negotiated price per share of $15.10. The offering is expected to close and settle on May 10, 2012. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering of approximately $467.9 million to invest in Cheniere Energy Partners, L.P. ("Cheniere Partners") in exchange for equity securities anticipated to be issued in connection with the financing of Cheniere Partners' proposed Sabine Pass liquefaction project.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pointstate's Schreiber Recommends Cheniere Energy (LNG) at RH Conference - Bloomberg
- Tesla (TSLA) Will Report Q3 Results on Nov. 5th; Street Sees Revenue Doubling
- Lilly & Co. (LLY) Reports FDA Acceptance of Empagliflozin + Metformin NDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!