Cheniere (LNG) Approves 31M Registered Direct Offering at $15.10/Share
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
Cheniere Energy, Inc. (AMEX: LNG) has entered into a definitive agreement with institutional investors to sell 31,000,000 shares of its common stock at a negotiated price per share of $15.10. The offering is expected to close and settle on May 10, 2012. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering of approximately $467.9 million to invest in Cheniere Energy Partners, L.P. ("Cheniere Partners") in exchange for equity securities anticipated to be issued in connection with the financing of Cheniere Partners' proposed Sabine Pass liquefaction project.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cheniere Energy, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2014 Results
- Biogen Idec (BIIB), Sobi Report EMA Validates ELOCTA MAA for Review
- Microsoft (MSFT) Announces New Outlook for Mac
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!