ChemBio Diagnostics (CEMI) Files $35M Mixed Shelf
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Miss Views in June; FOMC Looks to Jobs for Rate Hike; Facebook Slumps on Mobile Results
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/29: (UNIS) (SKX) (HOLX) Higher; (QRVO) (WFM) (FB) Lower (more...)
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sees FY15 Comp Sales Growth in Low Single Digits
- Fed sees improving economy, job market; September rate hike in view
ChemBio Diagnostics (NASDAQ: CEMI) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $35 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Warrants, Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Market Wrap: Chinese Stock Pressure Hits U.S. Markets; Durable Orders Outpace in June; Merger Monday
- Amarin Corp plc (AMRN) Files 3.9M Ordinary Share, 38.9M Preference Share Shelf for Selling Shareholder
- Diageo (DEO) Falls; SEC Investigating Whether it Shipped Excess Inventories to Distributors - DJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!