ChemBio Diagnostics (CEMI) Files $35M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
ChemBio Diagnostics (NASDAQ: CEMI) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $35 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Warrants, Units, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chembio Diagn (CEMI) Posts Surprising Q4 Loss of 3c/Share
- CDW Corp. (CDW) Prices 10M Common Offering at $25.55/Share
- Applied Optoelectronics (AAOI) Announces 1.3M Common Follow-On Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!