Central European Media (CETV) Files $500M Common Shelf
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) IPO Opens at $21.30
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/12: (GNVC) (NLP) (ZN) Higher; (IMUC) (SPPR) (SYN) Lower
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
- AIG (AIG), AerCap (AER) in Talks Over AIG's Jet-Leasing Unit
Central European Media Enterprises (Nasdaq: CETV) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $500 million of its Common Stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Synthetic Biologics (SYN) Sinks After Pricing 11.5M Share Offering at $1
- Constellium (CSTM) Lower on 8.35M Stock Offering
- Alpha Natural (ANR) Announces $250M Convertible Notes Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!