Celldex (CLDX) Prices 10.5M Shares at $3.85/Share
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Promotes Steve Mollenkopf to CEO
- Sands (LVS) Scraps $30B Spanish Project as Negotiations Fall Apart
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
Celldex (Nasdaq: CLDX) prices its public offering of 10.5 million common shares at $3.85 per share for net proceeds of $37,744,500. The company granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1.575 million shares.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Celldex's CDX-301 in Combination with Mozobil(R) Increases Hematopoietic Stem Cell Mobilization and Results in Improved Transplantation of Mobilized Cells in Preclinical Studies; Results Presente
- Darling Int'l (DAR) Prices 40M Common Stock Offering at $19/Share
- NorthStar Realty (NRF) Announces 50M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!