Catalent (CTLT) Announces 19M Share Secondary Stock Offering
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Catalent, Inc. (NYSE: CTLT) announced the launch of a secondary public offering of its common stock. Certain stockholders of Catalent (the “Selling Stockholders”) are offering for sale to the public all of the approximately 19.0 million shares of Catalent’s common stock owned by them. Catalent is not offering any stock in this transaction and will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares by the Selling Stockholders.
Goldman, Sachs & Co., Deutsche Bank Securities and Morgan Stanley are acting as underwriters for the offering.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy the securities described above, nor shall there be any sale of such shares of common stock in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
The offering of the shares of common stock will be made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement. The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus, copies of which may be obtained from Goldman, Sachs & Co., Attn: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, telephone:1-866-471-2526, facsimile: 212-902-9316, e-mail: email@example.com; Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Attention: Prospectus Group, 60 Wall Street, New York, New York 10005, telephone: (800) 503-4611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org; or Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10014. The registration statement is available on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov under the registrant’s name.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Starts Catalent (CTLT) at Neutral
- Voyager Therapeutics (VYGR) Files $250M Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!