Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO) to Offer 5M Shares
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Carrizo Oil & Gas, Inc. (Nasdaq: CRZO) announced today that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 5,000,000 shares of its common stock. Carrizo has also granted the underwriters an option to purchase up to 750,000 additional shares. The underwriters may offer the shares of common stock from time to time for sale in one or more transactions on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, in the over-the-counter market, through negotiated transactions or otherwise at market prices prevailing at the time of sale, at prices related to prevailing market prices or at negotiated prices. Carrizo intends to use a portion of the net proceeds from this offering, and any proceeds from the exercise of the underwriters’ option to purchase additional shares, to fund the purchase price for the pending acquisition of approximately 15,000 net acres in the Eagle Ford Shale (the “Possible Acquisition”). Pending such use, Carrizo expects to use such proceeds temporarily to reduce borrowings under its revolving credit facility. Carrizo intends to use net proceeds not used to pay the purchase price for the Possible Acquisition, including in the event it does not consummate the Possible Acquisition, for general corporate purposes, including future potential acquisitions or a portion of its 2016 and 2017 capital expenditure plans.
In connection with the offering, Citigroup and Wells Fargo Securities, LLC are serving as the joint book-running managers.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- US Foods (USFD) Reports Secondary Public Offering of Common Stock by Selling Stockholders
- Endeavour Posts Record Performance in Q4, Meets 2016 Guidance and Expects Further Production Growth and AISC Reduction in 2017
- GasLog Partners (GLOP) Commences 3.75M Offering of Common Units
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesCiti, Wells Fargo, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!