Cardiovascular Systems (CSII) Prices 1.78M Shares at $9/Share
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
Cardiovascular Systems (Nasdaq: CSII) prices its offering of 1.78 million common shares at $9 per share. Expecting net proceeds of about $15 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Physicians Throughout U.S. Using Cardiovascular Systems’ New Technology to Treat Coronary Artery Disease
- StoneMor (STON) Files $500M Common, Units Shelf
- Lehigh Gas Partners (LGP) Prices 3.1M Offering at $26.90/Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!