Capital One (COF) Prices Offering at $51.65/Share -Bloomberg
- Wall Street rebounds from Brexit with second day of big gains
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
- Bank of America (BAC) Approves $5B Buyback; Hikes Qtr. Dividend 50%
According to Bloomberg, Capital One (NYSE: COF) priced its offering at $51.65 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Capital One Financial (COF) Maintains Dividend and Approves $2.5B Buyback
- Southwestern Energy (SWN) Prices Upsized 86M Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of $1.1B
- DXI Energy (DXI) Closes First Tranche of Private Placement With Offering of 5.35M Shares of Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!