Capital One (COF) Prices Offering at $51.65/Share -Bloomberg
- Wall Street flat as stocks pause after recent rally
- U.S. pending home sales jump to highest level since early 2006
- Trump reached the number of delegates needed to clinch the Republican nomination for president - AP
- Apple (AAPL) Considered Buying Time Warner (TWX) Last Year - FT
- US Foods (USFD) IPO Opens Up 5%
According to Bloomberg, Capital One (NYSE: COF) priced its offering at $51.65 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Great Basin Scientific (GBSN) Prices 3.16M Common Stock, Warrant Offering for Gross Proceeds of $6M
- Jones Energy (JONE) Files $150M Mixed Shelf
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Files Mixed Securities Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!