Capital One (COF) Prices Offering at $51.65/Share -Bloomberg
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Scientific Games (SGMS) to Acquire Bally Tech (BYI) in $5.1B Deal
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/31 (IMPV) (GDOT) (LNKD) Higher; (WWWW) (SREV) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
According to Bloomberg, Capital One (NYSE: COF) priced its offering at $51.65 per share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Capital One Financial (COF) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Diana Containerships (DCIX) Files 37.2M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- Cousins Properties (CUZ) Prices 18M Common Offering for Proceeds of $224.1M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!