Capital One (COF) Prices Offering at $51.65/Share -Bloomberg
- Market Wrap: CPI Slips in Jan.; The 'Net Gets More Neutral; Apple Plans Watch Event
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, FY EPS Guidance Misses
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c; Guides FY15 Below Views
- JCPenney (JCP) Posts Breakeven Q4 Loss; Comps Rose 4.4%
- Apple (AAPL) Will Hold Special Event on March 9th Titled: 'Spring Forward'
According to Bloomberg, Capital One (NYSE: COF) priced its offering at $51.65 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: American Tower (AMT) Prices 23.5M Common at $97/Share; Also Prices 12.5M Depositary Share Offering
- AMAG Pharma (AMAG) to Offer $125M in Stock
- Transgenomic (TBIO) Plans Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!