Capital One (COF) Prices Offering at $51.65/Share -Bloomberg
- Wall St. slips on healthcare, consumer names; Fed eyed
- GameStop (GME) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers Guidance
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/25: (EPAY) (PSTG) (OCN) Higher; (TLND) (GME) (SPLK) Lower (more...)
According to Bloomberg, Capital One (NYSE: COF) priced its offering at $51.65 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Underperform on Capital One Financial (COF)
- Cesca Therapeutics (KOOL) to Convert $12.5M in Senior Secured Debt to Equity
- Valero Energy Partners (VLP) Files $350M Common Stock Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!