Capital One (COF) Prices Offering at $51.65/Share -Bloomberg
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
According to Bloomberg, Capital One (NYSE: COF) priced its offering at $51.65 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Remains Sidelined on Capital One Financial (COF) Following 2Q Results
- LCNB (LCNB) Files $100M Common, Preferred Stock Shelf
- ContraFect (CFRX) to Offer Common Stock and Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!