Capital One (COF) Prices Offering at $51.65/Share -Bloomberg
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- Huge Explosion Reported in East Harlem, New York
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
According to Bloomberg, Capital One (NYSE: COF) priced its offering at $51.65 per share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pointer Telocation (PNTR) Files 994K Common Shelf for Holders
- Access Midstream (ACMP) Prices 9M Offering at $54.85/Unit
- Baxano Surgical (BAXS) Places $10M of Convertible Debentures
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!