Cadiz (CDZI) Plans Common Stock Offering
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Cadiz Inc. (Nasdaq: CDZI) announced that it intends to offer shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. All shares offered are to be sold by the Company. Cadiz also intends to grant the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase additional shares equal to up to 15% of the aggregate number of shares of common stock sold in the offering. The offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the final size or terms of the offering.
The Company expects to use the net proceeds from this offering to fund final development of the Cadiz Valley Water Conservation, Recovery and Storage Project (“the Cadiz Water Project”) and for general corporate purposes, which may include business development activities, capital expenditures, working capital and general and administrative expenses.
B. Riley & Co., LLC is acting as sole book-runner in the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ooma (OOMA) Reports Secondary Offering by Certain Stockholders
- Almost Family (AFAM) to Offer 2.5M Shares
- Two Harbors Investment (TWO) Prices $250M Convertible Senior Notes Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesB. Riley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!