CYS Investment (CYS) to Offer 30M Shares of Common Stock
- Wall Street gives up on June rate hike by Fed after payrolls disappoint: poll
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 160K vs 200K Expected; UE Rate 5.0% vs 4.9% Expected
- Oil up on Canada wildfire, dollar; big weekly loss for Brent
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed But Drone Delayed
- UPDATE: Charter (CHTR) Wins FCC Approval to Buy Time Warner Cable (TWC)
CYS Investment (NYSE: CYS) announces an offering of up to 30 million shares of its common stock. The Company also plans to grant the underwriters an option for 30 days to purchase up to an additional 4,500,000 shares of common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Preferred Apartment Communities (APTS) Files $300M Mixed Shelf
- The First Of Long Island (FLIC) Prices 1.2M Common Offering at $29/Share
- GenVec (GNVC) Enters $5M ATM Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!