CYS Investment (CYS) to Offer 30M Shares of Common Stock
- Analog Devices (ADI) to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC) for ~$60/Share
- Wall St. dips, earnings on deck from Apple and Twitter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/26: (KOOL) (ALIM) (SPHS) Higher; (TKAI) (CRME) (SDLP) Lower
- Is Apple (AAPL) Finally a Buy Ahead of Q3 Print?
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
CYS Investment (NYSE: CYS) announces an offering of up to 30 million shares of its common stock. The Company also plans to grant the underwriters an option for 30 days to purchase up to an additional 4,500,000 shares of common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Triangle Capital (TCAP) Prices 6.25M Common Stock Offering at $19.90/Share
- Golden Star Resources Ltd. (GSS) Announces $30M Conv. Notes Offering
- Encana (ECA) Files $6B Mixed Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!