CYS Investment (CYS) to Offer 30M Shares of Common Stock
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
CYS Investment (NYSE: CYS) announces an offering of up to 30 million shares of its common stock. The Company also plans to grant the underwriters an option for 30 days to purchase up to an additional 4,500,000 shares of common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Moly (GMO) Surges on Strategic Investment from China's AMER
- Foamix (FOMX) Pices Larger 6.45M Common Offering at $9.30/Share
- GigaMedia (GIGM) Announces Completion of $18M Stock Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!