CPI Aerostructures (CVU) Announces Offering of Common Shares
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (VIMC) (NRF) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (LH) Lower (more...)
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
- Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP) IPO Opens Up Over 20%
CPI Aerostructures, Inc. (NYSE: CVU) announced that CPI Aero and selling stockholders intend to offer shares of common stock in an underwritten public offering. CPI Aero also expects to grant to the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase additional shares of common stock to cover overallotments, if any. CPI Aero intends to use the net proceeds from this offering to fund working capital, other general corporate purposes and to pay down a portion of its revolving credit facility.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teekay (TK) Files 5.7M Common Shelf for Shareholder
- YRC Worldwide (YRCW) Files 3M Common Shelf
- EVERTEC, Inc. (EVTC) Moves Higher on Secondary Offering/Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!