CEL-SCI Corp (CVM) Plans Common Stock, Warrants Offering
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
CEL-SCI Corporation (NYSE: CVM) announced that it intends to offer and sell, subject to market and other conditions shares of its common stock and warrants to purchase common stock. The securities are to be sold by CEL-SCI subject to market and other conditions in a public offering.
CEL-SCI currently intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to fund the continued development of Multikine*, LEAPS and for other general corporate purposes.
Rodman & Renshaw, a unit of H.C. Wainwright & Co., LLC, is acting as exclusive placement agent in connection with the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Can-Fite BioPharma (CANF) Reports $5M Registered Direct Offering
- Viper Energy Partners (VNOM) Commences 7M Offering of Common Units
- Heron Therapeutics (HRTX) to Offer $150M in Common Stock
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesRodman & Renshaw, H.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!