Brixmor Property Group (BRX) Announces 42M Share Secondary Stock Sale
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Brixmor Property Group Inc. (NYSE: BRX) announced that certain selling stockholders (the "Selling Stockholders") affiliated with Blackstone Real Estate Partners have commenced a secondary offering of 42,400,000 shares of Brixmor's common stock. Upon consummation of this offering and Blackstone's related distribution of its remaining 455,585 shares in the Company to its partners, Blackstone will no longer beneficially own shares in the Company.
Brixmor is not offering any shares of common stock in the offering and will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares in this offering. In addition, none of Brixmor's officers or directors is selling any shares of common stock in the offering.
J.P. Morgan and Deutsche Bank Securities are serving as underwriters and joint book-running managers for the offering.
The offering of these securities is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement. This offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the prospectus, when available, may be obtained from: J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Attention: Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, telephone: 1-866-803-9204, and Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Attention: Prospectus Group, 60 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005-2836, by email to email@example.com, or by telephone at (800) 503-4611.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Brixmor Property (BRX) to Buy
- Deutsche Bank Reiterates Buy on Intel (INTC) Ahead of 4Q Report
- Austrian software firm raises $165 million to take on HPE and IBM in testing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!