Brixmor Property Group (BRX) Announces 42M Share Secondary Stock Sale
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Brixmor Property Group Inc. (NYSE: BRX) announced that certain selling stockholders (the "Selling Stockholders") affiliated with Blackstone Real Estate Partners have commenced a secondary offering of 42,400,000 shares of Brixmor's common stock. Upon consummation of this offering and Blackstone's related distribution of its remaining 455,585 shares in the Company to its partners, Blackstone will no longer beneficially own shares in the Company.
Brixmor is not offering any shares of common stock in the offering and will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares in this offering. In addition, none of Brixmor's officers or directors is selling any shares of common stock in the offering.
J.P. Morgan and Deutsche Bank Securities are serving as underwriters and joint book-running managers for the offering.
The offering of these securities is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement. This offering will be made only by means of a prospectus. A copy of the prospectus, when available, may be obtained from: J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Attention: Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, telephone: 1-866-803-9204, and Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Attention: Prospectus Group, 60 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005-2836, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone at (800) 503-4611.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Quantenna Communications (QTNA) IPO Opens at $16.80/Share
- AK Steel (AKS) Prices 65M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$318.5M
- Acushnet Holdings (GOLF) Prices 19.3M Common Stock IPO at $17/Share, Below Expected Range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!