Bright Horizons Family Solutions (BFAM) Prices 2M Share Offering at $71.30/Sh
- Dow opens at record high led by oil, bank stocks
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc. (NYSE: BFAM) announced the pricing of the previously announced underwritten public offering by certain of its stockholders of 2,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $71.30 per share. The Selling Stockholders will receive all of the net proceeds from this offering. No shares are being sold by the Company.
Barclays is acting as the sole underwriter for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Liberty Mutual to Acquire Ironshore from Fosun for ~$3 Billion
- Hoegh LNG Partners (HMLP) Prices 6M Units Offering for Proceeds of ~$105.6M
- WisdomTree ETFs Declare Final Capital Gains Distributions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!