Bright Horizons Family Solutions (BFAM) Prices 2M Share Offering at $71.30/Sh
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc. (NYSE: BFAM) announced the pricing of the previously announced underwritten public offering by certain of its stockholders of 2,000,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $71.30 per share. The Selling Stockholders will receive all of the net proceeds from this offering. No shares are being sold by the Company.
Barclays is acting as the sole underwriter for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) PT Raised to $26 at Barclays
- Portland General Electric Company (POR) PT Raised to $41 at Barclays
- Hawaiian Electric (HE) PT Raised to $27 at Barclays
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!