Bright Horizons Family Solutions (BFAM) Announces 2M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Bright Horizons Family Solutions Inc. (NYSE: BFAM) announced that certain of its stockholders (the "Selling Stockholders") intend to offer for sale 2,000,000 shares of its common stock pursuant to the Company's shelf registration statement filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
The Selling Stockholders will receive all of the net proceeds from this offering. No shares are being sold by the Company.
Barclays will act as underwriter for the offering.
An automatic shelf registration statement (including a prospectus) relating to the offering of common stock was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on March 25, 2014 and became effective upon filing. Before you invest, you should read the prospectus in that registration statement and the documents incorporated by reference in that registration statement as well as the prospectus supplement related to this offering. You may obtain these documents for free by visiting EDGAR on the SEC website at www.sec.gov. When available, copies of the prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus related to the offering may also be obtained from Barclays Capital Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, telephone: 1-888-603-5847, or by emailing Barclaysprospectus@broadridge.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sees Q4 Revenue of $1.04B, Comps Down 4.8%
- HomeStreet (HMST) Guides Q4 Sharply Lower, Announces Proposed SEC Settlement
- Williams (WMB), Williams Partners (WPZ) Reset Payouts as Part of Financial Repositioning
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!