Box Ships (TEU) Prices $30M Common Offering at $7/Share
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Box Ships Inc. (NYSE: TEU) today announced that it has priced its previously announced public offering of $30,000,005 of its common shares at $7.00 per share. The offering is expected to close on July 18, 2012. The Company has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase an additional $4,500,000 of its common shares to cover over-allotments, if any. Neige International Inc., a company controlled by our Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Michael Bodouroglou, has agreed to purchase 2.6% of the common shares sold in the offering at the public offering price.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GEVO (GEVO) Announces Common Units Offering
- Cempra (CEMP) Files $100M Mixed Securities Shelf
- Trulia (TRLA) to Offer $150M in Conv. Senior Notes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!