Bovie Medical (BVX) Prices 3M Common Stock Offering at $4/Share
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Bovie Medical Corporation (NYSE: BVX) announced today the pricing of its previously announced underwritten public offerings of 3,000,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $4.00 per share. Bovie Medical is offering 1,500,000 shares and certain selling stockholders are offering 1,500,000 shares of common stock. In connection with the offerings, Bovie Medical and the selling stockholders have granted the underwriter a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 450,000 shares of common stock to cover over-allotments, if any.
Cumulative gross proceeds of the offerings, excluding the proceeds from any over-allotments, are expected to be $12.0 million, of which the gross proceeds to Bovie Medical are expected to be $6.0 million. Bovie Medical will use its proceeds from the offering to expand its sales and marketing activities, to expand its research and development efforts, to conduct clinical trials, and for general corporate purposes and working capital. The offering is subject to customary closing conditions and is expected to close on November 15, 2016.
Piper Jaffray is acting as sole manager of the offerings.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bojangles' (BOJA) Prices 6M Share Common Stock Offering for Proceeds of $103.5M
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades Arrowhead Research (ARWR) to Neutral
- CEL-SCI Corp (CVM) Prices $4.25M Common Stock, Warrants Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!