Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) Announces 16.66M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering (CG)
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation (NYSE: BAH) announced the sale of an aggregate of 16,660,000 shares of Class A common stock (“common stock”) on an underwritten basis by an affiliate of The Carlyle Group (“Carlyle”) to Barclays Capital Inc., as the underwriter in a registered offering of these shares (the “offering”).
The last reported sale price of Booz Allen’s common stock on November 30, 2016 was $37.81 per share. Barclays Capital Inc. intends to offer the shares of common stock to the public at a fixed price, which may be changed at any time without notice.
Upon completion of the offering, Carlyle will not beneficially own any shares of common stock of Booz Allen. The offering is expected to close and settle on December 6, 2016. Booz Allen is not selling any shares of common stock in the offering and will not receive any of the proceeds.
A shelf registration statement (including a prospectus) relating to the offering of the common stock has previously been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and has become effective. Before investing, interested parties should read the prospectus and other documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission for information about Booz Allen and this offering. You may get these documents for free by visiting EDGAR on the SEC Web site at www.sec.gov. Alternatively, a copy of the prospectus may be obtained from the underwriter at: Barclays Capital Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, Telephone: 1 (888) 603-5847, Email: email@example.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Sees Q4 Revenue of $1.04B, Comps Down 4.8%
- Bluerock Residential Growth REIT (BRG) Prices 4M Common Stock Offering at $13.15/Share
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) Resolves Legacy Biomet FCPA Matters with DOJ and SEC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesThe Carlyle Group, Barclays
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!