Booz Allen Hamilton (BAH) Announces 16.66M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering (CG)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation (NYSE: BAH) announced the sale of an aggregate of 16,660,000 shares of Class A common stock (“common stock”) on an underwritten basis by an affiliate of The Carlyle Group (“Carlyle”) to Barclays Capital Inc., as the underwriter in a registered offering of these shares (the “offering”).
The last reported sale price of Booz Allen’s common stock on November 30, 2016 was $37.81 per share. Barclays Capital Inc. intends to offer the shares of common stock to the public at a fixed price, which may be changed at any time without notice.
Upon completion of the offering, Carlyle will not beneficially own any shares of common stock of Booz Allen. The offering is expected to close and settle on December 6, 2016. Booz Allen is not selling any shares of common stock in the offering and will not receive any of the proceeds.
A shelf registration statement (including a prospectus) relating to the offering of the common stock has previously been filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and has become effective. Before investing, interested parties should read the prospectus and other documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission for information about Booz Allen and this offering. You may get these documents for free by visiting EDGAR on the SEC Web site at www.sec.gov. Alternatively, a copy of the prospectus may be obtained from the underwriter at: Barclays Capital Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, Telephone: 1 (888) 603-5847, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Jaguar Animal Health (JAGX) Files 6.67M Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholders
- Flowers Foods (FLO) and Flowers Baking Reach Settlement in Class Action Lawsuit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesThe Carlyle Group, Barclays
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!