Bonanza Creek (BCEI) Files $1B Mixed Shelf
- Wall St. ends up slightly as focus turns to earnings
- Market Wrap: Dell Makes it Official with EMC; Lilly Hit on Drug Halt; Ferrari IPO Revs up
- Dell to Acquire EMC Corp. (EMC) for $33.15/Share
- Ryder System (R) Cuts Q3, FY15 EPS Outlook
- Twitter (TWTR) Layoffs Could Indicate a Disastrous Quarter is Coming
Bonanza Creek Energy (NYSE: BCEI) filed a registration with the U.S. SEC to sell, from time to time, up to $1 billion of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants, Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WAVE Life Sciences (WVE) Files $80M Common Stock IPO
- HRG Group (HRG) Unit to Sell Holly, Waskom, and Danville Assets in $160M Cash Deal
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Settles with DOJ Following Lacey Act Compliance Inquiry
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!