Bon-Ton (BONT) Files $150M Mixed Shelf
- Markets Crash as Bernanke Signals the Death of QE
- Gold Collapses as QE Targeted to Slow Later this Year, End Mid-2014
- Initial Jobless Claims 354k vs 340k Expected
- Rite Aid (RAD) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Guides FY14 EPS Below Views
- Kodak (EKDKQ), Lenders Reach Agreement on $895M Post-Bankruptcy Facility
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq: BONT) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission today to sell, from time to time, up to $150 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Depository Shares, Warrants, Debt Securities, Guarantees, Units, or any combination thereof for either it, or one of its subsidiaries.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Progenics (PGNX) Prices 8.5M Common Stock Offering
- SPDR Gold Trust (GLD) fall below 1,000 tons to lowest since 2009
- Vitesse Semi (VTSS) Announces $30M Common Stock Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!