Boardwalk (BWP) Prices 10.5M Offering at $27.80/Unit
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE: BWP) announced that it has priced the public offering of 10,500,000 common units at $27.80 per unit. The Partnership expects the offering to close on August 7, 2012. The Partnership has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,575,000 common units.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bluegrass Pipeline Announces Extension Of Open Season Until January 17
- Accelrys (ACCL) Acquires in QUMAS $50M Deal
- Finisar (FNSR) Anonunces $200M Convertible Notes Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!