BluePhoenix (BPHX) Says Major Holder to Covert 1/3 Interest in $5M Loan to Equity
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
BluePhoenix Solutions (Nasdaq: BPHX), announced today that one of its major shareholders, Lake Union Capital Management, will convert their 1/3 share of a $5 million loan to equity.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GEVO (GEVO) Announces Common Units Offering
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) Prices 25M Secondary Offering at $42.50/Share
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO