Blue Buffalo Pet Products (BUFF) Announces 14.3M Share Secondary Offering
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Blue Buffalo Pet Products, Inc. (Nasdaq: BUFF) announced that certain of its stockholders intend to offer for sale in an underwritten secondary offering an aggregate of 14,300,000 shares of common stock of Blue Buffalo pursuant to Blue Buffalo’s registration statement on Form S-3, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “Commission”). Blue Buffalo is not offering any shares of common stock in the proposed offering and will not receive any proceeds from the sale of shares in the proposed offering. The offering is expected to close on September 16, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Citigroup Global Markets Inc. are acting as joint book-running managers for the proposed offering and may offer the shares of common stock at prevailing market prices or otherwise from time to time through the NASDAQ Global Select Market, in the over-the-counter market, through negotiated transactions or otherwise.
This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- HealthEquity (HQY) Announces 2.5M Share Common Stock Secondary Offering
- Verisign Inc. (VRSN) Reports Amendments to Agreements with DOC, ICANN
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Citi, S3, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!