Blackrock Kelso (BKCC) prices 6M shares at $11.95/share for proceeds of $71.7M
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/22: (PSMI) (MSN) (PRKR) Higher; (ZBB) (BORN) (RGSE) Lower
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
Blackrock Kelso (Nasdaq: BKCC) prices 6 million shares at $11.95/share for proceeds of $71.7 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Glu Mobile (GLUU) Completes Cie Games Acquisition
- NGL Energy Partners LP (NGL) Files $300M Common Shelf
- Rice Energy (RICE) Closes 11.9M Common Offering at $27.30/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!