BioMarin Pharma (BMRN) Announces 7.5M Share Common Stock Offering
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (Nasdaq: BMRN) announced an offering, subject to market and other conditions, of 7,500,000 shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. BioMarin has also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase an additional 750,000 shares of common stock. BioMarin intends to use the net proceeds from the offering for general corporate purposes, including clinical trials of its product candidates and the expansion of its manufacturing capacity, particularly with respect to its manufacturing capability for its gene therapy program.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. and BofA Merrill Lynch are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
The offering of the shares described above has been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. For additional information relating to the offering, BioMarin refers you to its Registration Statement on Form S-3, which BioMarin filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on August 8, 2016 and which became immediately effective on the same date. A preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to the offering will be filed with the SEC and will be available on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus relating to the offering may also be obtained from Goldman, Sachs & Co., Attention: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, by phone at (866) 471-2526 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; and BofA Merrill Lynch, NC1-004-03-43, 200 North College Street, 3rd Floor, Charlotte, NC 28255-0001, Attn: Prospectus Department, or by email at email@example.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesMerrill Lynch, Bank of America, S3
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!