BioDelivery (BDSI) Files $40M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc. (Nasdaq: BDSI) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $40 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants, Rights Units, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BioDelivery Sciences to Present at the 26th Annual ROTH Conference
- Casella Waste Systems Inc. (CWST) Files $250 Mixed Shelf
- BioLineRx (BLRX) Closes 9.66M ADS Offering for Gross Proceeds of $24.1M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!