BioDelivery (BDSI) Files $40M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc. (Nasdaq: BDSI) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $40 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt Securities, Warrants, Rights Units, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BioDelivery Sciences (BDSI) Picking Up Interest Ahead of Next Week's Analyst Day - Summer Street
- Dynatronics (DYNT) Files $15M Mixed Shelf
- Demand Media (DMD) Files to Offer Stock for Holder
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!