BeiGene (BGNE) Prices 6.25M ADS Follow-on Offering for Proceeds of $200M
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
BeiGene, Ltd. (Nasdaq: BGNE) announced the pricing of its follow-on public offering of 6,250,000 American Depositary Shares (“ADSs”), each representing 13 of its ordinary shares, par value $0.0001 per share, at a price to the public of $32.00 per ADS. BeiGene is offering 5,781,250 ADSs, and certain selling shareholders are offering 468,750 ADSs. In addition, the underwriters have been granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 937,500 ADSs from BeiGene. The offering is expected to close on November 23, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
BeiGene intends to use proceeds from the offering for working capital and general corporate purposes, including research and development activities. BeiGene will not receive any of the proceeds from any sale of ADSs by the selling shareholders.
Morgan Stanley, Goldman, Sachs & Co. and Cowen and Company are acting as joint book-running managers. Baird and William Blair & Company L.L.C. are acting as co-managers.
The offering will be made only by means of a prospectus, copies of which may be obtained for free from the offices of Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10014; Goldman, Sachs & Co., Attention: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, telephone: 1-866-471-2526, or email: email@example.com; or Cowen and Company, c/o Broadridge Financial Services, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY, 11717, United States, Attn.: Prospectus Department or by calling +1 (631) 274 2806.
A registration statement relating to these securities was filed with, and declared effective by, the Securities and Exchange Commission. The registration statement can be accessed through the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor may there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Straight Path Communications (STRP) Announces Filing of Universal Shelf Registration
- Air Products (APD) Sends Letter Outlining Terms of Preliminary, Non-binding Indication of Interest to Acquire Yingde
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesWilliam Blair, Morgan Stanley, Robert W Baird, Cowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!