BTU Int'l (BTUI) Files $21.75M Mixed Shelf
- Twitter (TWTR) Sees Rollercoaster Ride Following Earnings, User Growth Commentary
- Cytec Industries (CYT) Enters $5.5B Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/29: (CYT) (RUBI) (BWLD) Higher; (YELP) (DATA) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Tops Q2 EPS Views
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Names David Taylor as Successor to CEO A.G. Lafley
BTU International, Inc. (Nasdaq: BTUI) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $21.75 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Warrants, Debt Securities, Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citrix Systems (CTXS), Elliott Management Enter Cooperation Agreement
- Celgene (CELG) Commences $232/Share Tender for Receptos (RCPT)
- Planet Fitness (PLNT) Sets IPO Price at $14-$16/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!