BTU Int'l (BTUI) Files $21.75M Mixed Shelf
- Herbalife (HLF) Confirms FTC Civil Investigation
- Pfizer (PFE) to Appeal Celebrex Reissue Patent Court Decision
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides FY15 EPS
- VocalTec Communication LTD (CALL) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c; Guides FY14 Revs Above
BTU International, Inc. (Nasdaq: BTUI) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $21.75 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Warrants, Debt Securities, Units, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- InterMune (ITMN) Announces 7.5M Common Stock Offering
- Lear (LEA) to Offer $325M in Senior Unsecured Notes
- Jarden (JAH) Announces Offering of $600M Senior Subordinated Convertible Notes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!