BG Medicine (BGMD) Files $75M Mixed Shelf
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Display Rework Might Cause Supply Issues for Apple's (AAPL) Upcoming iPhone 6 Launch
- ANN, Inc. (ANN) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Comps Fell 2.3%
- Foot Locker, Inc. (FL) Tops Q2 EPS Expectations; Comps Rose 7%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/21: (OGXI) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (BORN) (ARO) (MENT) Lower (more...)
BG Medicine (Nasdaq: BGMD) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $75 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt, Warrants, Rights, Purchase Contracts, Units, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Beneficial Mutual Bancorp (BNCL) Files 63.25M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- Extra Space Storage (EXR) Files 3.93M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- Tesoro Logistics LP (TLLP) Announces 2.1M Unit Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!