BG Medicine (BGMD) Files $75M Mixed Shelf
- Wall St. ends down as China data sparks global growth fears
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/1: (TRVN) LEI) (FORD) Higher; (AXPW) (ACI) (CLD) Lower
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
- Google (GOOG) Unveils New Logo, Identity Family
BG Medicine (Nasdaq: BGMD) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $75 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt, Warrants, Rights, Purchase Contracts, Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Carolina Financial (CARO) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
- NV5 Holdings (NVEE) Files $100M Mixed Securities Shelf
- T2 Biosystems (TTOO) Files $100M Mixed Shelf, $43M Common Shelf for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!