BG Medicine (BGMD) Files $75M Mixed Shelf
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Market Wrap: Job Additions Light in Feb.; McDonald's Plans Better Product Sourcing; Lumber Liquidators Chopped Again
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/04: (RNDY) (PEIX) (PCYC) Higher; (SMTC) (VNDA) (ECA) Lower (more...)
- ADP Employment Change 212K vs 219K Expected
BG Medicine (Nasdaq: BGMD) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $75 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt, Warrants, Rights, Purchase Contracts, Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Announces Items Affecting Q4 Results; Updates on FY15 Asset Sales, Liquidity Improvement Plans
- Tesla (TSLA) Ramps Hiring in 2014 as Expansion Goal Remain in Focus
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) Files $250M Mixed Shelf; 1M Common for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!