BG Medicine (BGMD) Files $75M Mixed Shelf
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/11: (CDTI) (LJPC) (ZBB) Higher; (INUV) (SSH) (ARTX) Lower
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
- FINRA: Bitcoin is 'More than A Bit Risky'
BG Medicine (Nasdaq: BGMD) filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $75 million of Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Debt, Warrants, Rights, Purchase Contracts, Units, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BG Medicine Welcomes Inclusion of Galectin-3 in 2014 Indian Consensus Document on Cardiac Biomarkers
- Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) Announces 8M Common Stock Secondary Offering
- MakeMyTrip (MMYT) Announces 3M Ordinary Share Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!