BCB Bancorp (BCBP) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
BCB Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: BCBP), filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $50 million of Debt Securities, Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Depository Shares, Warrants, Purchase Contracts, Units, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Quest Resource Holding (QRHC) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
- Motorcar Parts of America (MPAA) Prices Larger 2.4M Common Offering at $26/Share
- Gramercy Property Trust (GPT) Files 22.2M Common Shelf for Shareholders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!