BCB Bancorp (BCBP) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
BCB Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: BCBP), filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $50 million of Debt Securities, Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Depository Shares, Warrants, Purchase Contracts, Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Shareholders Approve Mergers (KMP) (EPB)
- The Habit Restaurants (HABT) IPO Prices at $18, Well Above Expected Range
- Immune Pharma (IMNP) Reports Offering Of Common Stock And Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!