BCB Bancorp (BCBP) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
BCB Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: BCBP), filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $50 million of Debt Securities, Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Depository Shares, Warrants, Purchase Contracts, Units, or any combination thereof.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Retrophin's (RTRX) Former CEO Sells 1.17M Shares
- Pyramid Peak Foundation Moves Stake in GTX, Inc. (GTXI) to 24.5%
- Shanda Games (GAME) Reports Completion of Shanda SDG Sale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!