BCB Bancorp (BCBP) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
- Market Wrap: Fed Dips Toe in Taper Water; Bitcoin Hit on China Clampdown
- Stocks Welcome a 'True' Taper with a Smile
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (ALIM) (PSDV) (ORCL) Higher; (GIG) (APOG) (ROSE) Lower (more...)
- Oracle Corp (ORCL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; SaaS Bookings Grew 35%
- Fed Tapers $10B; Cuts Monthly Mortgage Bond Buying to $35B, Treasuries to $40B
BCB Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: BCBP), filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $50 million of Debt Securities, Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Depository Shares, Warrants, Purchase Contracts, Units, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CEL-SCI (CVM) to Offer Common Stock and Warrants
- GigOptix (GIG) Sinks on Proposed Stock Offering
- Opexa Therapeutics (OPXA) Falls After Pricing 4.12M Shares at $1.70
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!