BCB Bancorp (BCBP) Files $50M Mixed Shelf
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/17: (BIOF) (LIVE) (IIIN) Higher; (YOD) (RSH) MGI) Lower
- PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) Posts Q1 Core EPS of 83c; Offers Outlook
- Weibo (WB) IPO Opens at $16.27, Below $17/ADS Pricing
- Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (GS) Posts Q1 EPS of $4.02, Tops Expectations
BCB Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: BCBP), filed a registration with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to sell, from time to time, up to $50 million of Debt Securities, Common Stock, Preferred Stock, Depository Shares, Warrants, Purchase Contracts, Units, or any combination thereof.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Daqo New Energy Corp. (DQ) Files $150M Mixed Shelf
- Vical, Inc. (VICL) Enters $25 At-The-Market Common Sales Agreement
- Lucas Energy (LEI) Plans $2M Equity Offering; Updates on NYSE MKT Status
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!