AxoGen (AXGN) Plans Common Stock Offering
- Futures flat as countdown to Trump's inauguration begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Oil rallies from one-week low as IEA sees tighter market
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AxoGen, Inc. (Nasdaq: AXGN) announced that it intends to offer and sell, subject to market and other conditions, shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering.
AxoGen intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for general working capital purposes and for expanded development of new nerve repair markets and products.
JMP Securities LLC is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering. Dougherty & Company LLC is acting as a co-manager for the offering.
The offering is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3 that was initially filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on November 5, 2015. The offering is being made only by means of a written prospectus and prospectus supplement that form a part of the registration statement. A preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to the offering will be filed with the SEC and will be available on the SEC’s website located at http://www.sec.gov. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus may also be obtained from the offices of JMP Securities LLC, 600 Montgomery Street, Suite 1100, San Francisco, California 94111, by calling (415) 835-8985, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- Claire's Inc. Files to Withdrawal IPO
- MDC Partners (MDCA) Settles with SEC Over CEO Perks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesJMP Securities, Dougherty & Company, S3, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!