AxoGen (AXGN) Plans Common Stock Offering
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AxoGen, Inc. (Nasdaq: AXGN) announced that it intends to offer and sell, subject to market and other conditions, shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering.
AxoGen intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for general working capital purposes and for expanded development of new nerve repair markets and products.
JMP Securities LLC is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering. Dougherty & Company LLC is acting as a co-manager for the offering.
The offering is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement on Form S-3 that was initially filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") on November 5, 2015. The offering is being made only by means of a written prospectus and prospectus supplement that form a part of the registration statement. A preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus relating to the offering will be filed with the SEC and will be available on the SEC’s website located at http://www.sec.gov. Copies of the preliminary prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus may also be obtained from the offices of JMP Securities LLC, 600 Montgomery Street, Suite 1100, San Francisco, California 94111, by calling (415) 835-8985, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NYSE to Suspend Trading in MGT Capital Investments (MGT); Will Move to Delist
- Armada Hoffler Properties (AHH) Submits 2M Share Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholder
- HealthEquity (HQY) Prices 2.5M Secondary Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$89.6M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Related EntitiesJMP Securities, Dougherty & Company, S3, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!