Avanir Pharmaceuticals (AVNR) files a $100 million mixed securities shelf
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Honeywell (HON) Board Approves $5B Buyback
- General Electric (GE) Raises Qtr. Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Yield 3.3%
Avanir Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: AVNR) files a $100 million mixed securities shelf on form S-3 with the SEC
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avanir Pharma (AVNR) Remains Buy-Rated at Summer Street, Target Cut to $10
- Avanir (AVNR) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- XOMA (XOMA) Prices 9.5M Offering at $5.25/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!