AvalonBay (AVB) Prices 14.5M Offering at $130/Share
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
AvalonBay Communities, Inc. (NYSE: AVB) announced today the pricing of a public offering of 14,500,000 shares of common stock at $130.00. The Company has also granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 2,175,000 shares. Settlement of the sale will occur on December 5, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Gas Partners LP (WES) Prices 7.5M Common Offering at $70.85/Unit
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Files 20M Common Shelf for Shareholders
- GT Advanced Technologies (GTATQ), Apple Lose Bid to Keep Declaration Under Seal - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!