Atossa Genetics (ATOS) Plans Common Stock Offering
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Atossa Genetics Inc. (Nasdaq: ATOS) announced that it intends to offer for sale shares of its common stock in an underwritten public offering. The company intends to use the net proceeds from this offering for working capital and to fund other general corporate purposes, including funding the costs of clinical trials. The offering is subject to market conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering.
Aegis Capital Corp. is acting as the sole book-running manager for the offering.
This offering is being made pursuant to an effective shelf registration statement (No. 333-192390) previously filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC"). A preliminary prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus describing the terms of the proposed offering will be filed with the SEC and will be available on the SEC's website located at http://www.sec.gov. Before investing in this offering, interested parties should read in their entirety the prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus and the other documents that Atossa Genetics Inc. has filed with the SEC that are incorporated by reference in such prospectus supplement and the accompanying prospectus, which provide more information about Atossa Genetics Inc. and such offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- CASI Pharma (CASI) Files 28.9M Share Common Stock Shelf for Shareholders
- Ring Energy (REI) Prices 6.53M Share Common Stock Offering for Net Proceeds of ~$71M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEquity Offerings, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!